Leadership vision will help you capture and fulfill vision; you will understand the principles of vision, you will be provided with tools and skills necessary to bring your vision into reality.
God has placed within each person a vision that is designed to give purpose and meaning to life.
You were born to achieve something significant, and you were destined to make a difference in your generation.
You were designed to fulfill a purpose that your generation needs. This personal purpose is the source of your leadership vision and gives meaning to your life.
No matter who you are or what country you live in, you have a personal purpose. For every human being is born with one. God created each person with a unique vision and to fulfill a specific purpose but many people live their whole lives without ever recognizing their leadership vision or purpose.
For true visionaries, the imaginary world of their visions is more real to them than the concrete reality around them. A visionary’s vision is his reality. The most powerful force in life is the force of vision.
Leadership Vision is foresight with insight based on hindsight. Purpose is when you know and understand what you were born to accomplish and vision is when you can see it in your mind by faith and begin to imagine it. When you are able to see your purpose, your vision comes to life.
The first key to understanding vision is to realize that it always emanates from purpose.
Vision is a glimpse of our future that God has purposed. We don’t know all the details of how our purpose will unfold, but we see their end because God reveals them to us in the vision he gives us.
1)Vision comes from purpose.
2) God created everything and everyone with a purpose.
3) God has placed his eternal purpose in our heart.
4) You were given a burden or responsible urge to complete your purpose.
5) You were born at the right time to fulfill your purpose
6) Your purpose is already completed in God.
7) God completed you before he created you.
8) The fact that you were started is proof that you are completed.
9) You were designed to perfectly accomplish your purpose.
10) When you know and understand what you were born to accomplish, that is purpose. When you can see it in your mind by faith, that’s vision.
11) Vision isn't about us. It's about God and his purpose.
12) You already know your vision. It is as close as your most persistent thoughts and deepest desires.
13) To have vision is to have more than a mere interest in something; it is to have a real desire and passion for it.
14) Vision persists, no matter what the odds.
15) Vision persists, no matter what the odds.
16) To have vision is to have more than a mere interest inn something; it is to have a real desire and passion for it.
17) Vision is the only thing that brings true fulfillment
18) Vision requires a vital connection with God.
19) Personal vision will always be found within a larger corporate vision.
20) Those who are in the same corporate vision must work together harmoniously to achieve.
21) The leader of corporate vision draws out the personal visions of those in the group by helping them to activate their passions, dreams, gifts, and talents.
Take half an hour and allow yourself to dream about what you would like to do in life. What ideas and desires do you have? What have you always wanted to do?
Think about your primary gifts or talents. How do your dreams and your gifts go together?
Write down your ideas, desires and gifts and read them over every evening for a week. Then ask yourself, do these ideas hold true? Are they what I want to do?
If the answer is yes, keep them where you can see and act on it.
Your leadership vision awaits your action. Your future is not ahead of you, it lies within you. See beyond your eyes and live for the unseen. Your vision determines your destiny.